Okay so it's not quite summer but here in the U.K we are finally getting some nice weather so here is my outfit from today . It's only warm here so I wore my h&m high waisted pants which are really light weight and comfy paired with a black and white cami from top shop and h&m leather jacket and for my feet I had on my white Birkenstock which I am loving at the minute ! I am going to try and incorporate more colours into my wardrobe this summer but for now black and white will always be staple colours that I go to as I feel they work best for me . Monochrome is bang on tend however I don't want to look like beetle juice all the time !  
   

Make up wise I have gone for a highlighted face and contoured my cheeks I prefer this look as I don't have any eye makeup on apart from light coating of mascara . It gives my face a natural looking glow without being to over the top for the daytime . 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin Google Plus Tumblr