Obsessing over :




  • Jeffrey Campbell Scully's
  • Stella McCartney Hadley Boots
 I've been seeing these gorgeous shoes everywhere online and I have to say I can’t get enough of them. Unfortunately there both a bit out of my price range but hopefully the JC's might make there way in to my wardrobe for Christmas (fingers crossed).


I am loving the chunky sole and jaggered edges I think these would look great with black leather pants or jeans and oversized top with a big chunky coat or even a fur. Guaranteed to give you never ending legs as well as them being head turners .I think especially the Stella McCartney boots are such a good statement piece in a winter wardrobe paired with tights, jeans you name it they’re so versatile. I am defiantly going to be on the look out for some cheaper alternative.







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin Google Plus Tumblr