Shoes:Primark Jeans:Vintage Jumper:Vintage                  Shoes:Converse Jeans:Warehouse Coat:H&M

I seriously can't get enough of them ! Even though it is still chilly and cold here in England I am always in them .I think they make a outfit more effortless even when you are in a rush you can throw them on and still look good .I have got baggy mom styled ripped jeans  which I prefer to wear dressed up with laced up heels and a chiffon shirt with a statement necklace whereas my black ripped jeans I prefer them looking scruffy with a big jumper and bold lip colour but which ever way you wear them they do look great .They are my go to now for a easy look and definitely a stale in my wardrobe now .

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin Google Plus Tumblr