Is it winter yet ?
Ok so it officially feels like the end of summer ( well to me anyway ) , and i cant wait for Autumn / winter to really kick in .It defiantley has to be one of my favourite times of years .Getting wrapped up in big thick jumpers and layering oh how i love layering especially in winter ! The autumnal earthy colours as well is just what i am about no more neons .I'm really loving lots of camel / nude colours at the minute in preparation so i am defiantley on the look out for some as well as finding the perfect boot ! Another thing i cant wait to incorporate within my A/W wardrobe is playing around with different textures , i defiantley have to start re organising my clothes like NOW .

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin Google Plus Tumblr