Liberty London
After watching the first series of this show about the infamous luxury department store Liberty of London i was thrilled to see the next series .This show really shows you the in's and out's of the working of a store like itself. I really enjoyed how each episode gave the view of different individuals within the  store .From a counter sales assistant to the head office to the receptionist , i think the show really gave the essence about what Liberty was and its heritage .I have to say my favourite episode was the Christmas window revealing maybe that's just because I'm a sucker for anything Christmasy / gold / glittery but to go behind the scenes and see the work that goes in to the window displays . On a outing to London I made my first trip to the store I could see why so many people fall in love with it , unlike many commercial department stores like selfridges , Debenhams , this store really makes you feel at home and personal which I really enjoyed

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin Google Plus Tumblr