the best foundation ever !?


Okay so i may be a bit late to the party on this one however i have to give credit where it is due. As an only fairly recent makeup junkie, i have tried a select number of foundations both drugstore and high end. Before this came into my life my go to foundation was the Nars sheer glow and for drugstore the Rimmel wake me up. The Estee Lauder Double wear foundation tops them both though, it is on the pricey side at £30 but i believe that if you’re going to be applying this on to your skin most days then it does work out in the long run. This foundation really is long lasting which is a god send for me, as most of my foundation seems to have vanished of my face by lunch! However this doesn't move, it is a very full coverage on your skin and gives complete coverage. The only downside to this foundation is that it doesn’t come with a pump, very annoying as i feel like i use more. I would definitely pop to a counter and get a tester of this , it won’t let you down!

What's your favourite foundation ?

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin Google Plus Tumblr